TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By visiting the All Poker Casino website (the "Casino"); opening
or making use of a guest or real account at the Casino (whether via the website
or any other means); downloading the software associated with the Casino (the
"Casino Software") or obtaining it by any other means; installing
or operating the Casino Software; or accepting any prize from the Casino, you
(the "Player") warrant and certify your understanding and acceptance
of the rules, terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") set
- Use of the activities and games (the "Games") of this Casino
may be prohibited in your jurisdiction. The gaming activities offered
by this Website are not intended for and are not available to persons
in jurisdictions where Internet gaming is, or may be deemed to be, prohibited.
By participating in real money play at the Casino, Player represents
and warrants to the Company that there are no legal or other restrictions
or prohibitions on Player's participation at the Casino within Player's
jurisdiction and that he or she has the full, complete and unrestricted
legal right to participate in the Games.
- Play at the Casino is at the sole option, discretion and risk of
the Player. Player accepts that it is his/her sole responsibility to
ascertain whether online gaming is legal in his/her jurisdiction and
to comply fully with any laws and regulations relevant applicable in
his or her jurisdiction. Player acknowledges that the Company is unable
to and makes no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit,
as to the legal right for Player to participate in the Games nor shall
any of the Company's employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers,
affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies,
media partners, agents or retailers have the authority to make any such
representations or warranties. The display of a Visa or MasterCard payment
logo by the Company does not mean that Internet gambling transactions
are lawful in all jurisdictions in which the cardholder may be located.
Responsibility for making legal transactions in your jurisdiction does
not rest with the Company.
- The Casino is restricted to individuals of legal age of majority.
US state laws set legal minimum ages for placing wager, in most cases
is 21 years of age. This site DOES NOT accept wagers from individuals
under the age of 21, or from players residing in the Netherlands.
By accessing the website and participating in the Games, Player represents
and warrants to the Company that he/she is over the age of legal majority
(i.e. Player is not a minor as that term is legally defined in Player's
jurisdiction). All transactions by minors are considered null and void
and no winnings, if any, will be paid out. The Company reserves the
right to request proof of age at any time. It is your responsibility
to determine what the legal age of majority is in your jurisdiction.
- Player understands that the Games are for entertainment value only.
Player understands and acknowledges that no purchase is necessary or
required to play the Games. If a Player wishes to play without betting
money, he/she may do so. Player represents and warrants that Player's
interest in the Games and the website is personal and not professional.
The purpose of the Player entering the Games is solely for the Player's
own personal entertainment and any other entrance, access, use or reuse
of the Games or the website by Player is strictly prohibited. By participating
in the Games, Player acknowledges that he/she does not find the Games
or the website to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, nor indecent.
- After a player has downloaded the software from the website and initiated
the player account creation process, players must accurately and truthfully
provide the following information:
First name, last name, email address, street address (no PO boxes please),
city, state/province, zip code, country, phone number and date of birth.
For more information on how this information is used please refer to our privacy statement.
This information is used to automatically open an account with us. For your protection, our partner company for fraud protection and provider of customer service vitrual exchange reviews your credit card purchases with the casino to prevent the unauthorized use of your card.
Players who attempt to cash in amounts more than their initial purchase
before reaching the minimum level of play requirement will automatically
have their funds redeposited into their accounts and may be restricted
from using these accounts.
- Player is solely responsible for keeping his or her account number
and password secure and secret. Player is solely responsible for any
purchases and/or losses that may occur on Player's account.
- The Company shall not be required to maintain user names or passwords
for a Player's account. If Player misplaces, forgets, loses, or is otherwise
unable to enter the Casino because of anything other than Company error,
or if a Player gives away, discloses or loses his or her Account Number
and Password, the Casino will not be responsible and will not be held
liable for any claims regarding that account.
- Player shall not allow any other person including, without limitation,
any person who has not attained the age of majority, to use or reuse
Player's account, access and/or use any materials or information from
the Website, accept any prize, or participate in the Games.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse access to the Casino to
- The Casino's server software shall be the official register of all
gaming transactions. In the event of a discrepancy between the result
showing on Player's Casino Software and the Casino's server software,
the result showing on the Casino's server software shall be the official
and governing result of the Games. The Company shall not be liable for
any loss or damages resulting from any such discrepancy.
- In the event of any dispute regarding any entry or eligibility for
a prize or winnings, the decision of the Company will be final and binding.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel Player's account for any reason, and issue any balance in Player's account at the time of such cancellation. The Company also reserves the right, in its unfettered discretion, to void any winnings and refund the original purchase in your Casino account in any of the following circumstances:
- If a Player has more than one active account within the group of casinos*.
- If the name on Player's Casino account does not match the name
on the credit card(s) used to make purchases on Player's Casino
- If a Player participates in a Casino promotion and cash-in before
fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion.
- If Player provides incorrect or misleading registration information.
- If Player holds multiple accounts with one or more Company casinos or other properties and Player provides different required registration information, as set out in section 5, for such accounts. In such case, Company may void any winnings and confiscate any balance in any such accounts and cancel such accounts.
- If the Company believes, in its sole discretion, that a Player
is not of legal age or otherwise does not meet the eligibility criteria
set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
- If Player allows or permits (intentionally or unintentionally)
someone else to play on your Casino account.
- If Player is found cheating or if it is determined by the Company
that Player has employed or made use of a system (including machines,
computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically
to defeat the Casino.
- If Player breaches any of its representations and warranties
contained in these Terms and Conditions.
- If a player , at the casino management's discretion, is identified as a promotional abuser.
In no event shall the Company be liable for the cancellation of any
- In the event of the Player applying for a real money account at the
Casino, the Player in so doing authorizes the Company and /or its designated
agent(s) to investigate his/her creditworthiness in connection with
the aforementioned application and/or any subsequent purchases that
the Player might make at the Casino. Players may be required to supply/show
personal identification to confirm their identity and/or prove access
to the account.
- By accepting any prize and/or winnings from the Company, Player acknowledges
compliance with these Terms and Conditions and consents to the use of
his or her name for advertising and promotional purposes. All applicable
taxes, if any, on any prize is the Player's sole responsibility.
- Player understands that any and all materials submitted for prize
claims become the property of the Company and will not be returned.
The Company is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete,
damaged, mutilated or misdirected requests, prize claims or entries.
Liability for materials of the Games containing any error is limited
- Player understands and acknowledges that the terms "All Poker
Casino" and "All Poker Online Casino" are the trademarks,
service marks, and trade names of the Company and Player obtains no
rights to such terms, nor any other terms, graphics, text, concepts
or methodologies, by using the website and the material contained therein.
- Materials of the Games (whether electronically obtained or obtained
by other means) are automatically void if counterfeited, mutilated,
forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if illegible, mechanically
or electronically reproduced, obtained outside authorized legitimate
channels or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical,
electronic or any other errors.
- The Company will not be responsible for any technical difficulties
associated with the Casino, the Casino Software or the website. In particular,
but without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Company will
not be liable to any person: (a) in the event of force majeure; (b)
for the failure of, or damage or destruction to the Casino Server or
records or any part thereof; (c) for delays, losses, errors or omissions
resulting from failure of any telecommunications or other data transmission
systems or (d) for attempts by Player to participate in the Games by
methods, means or ways not intended by the Company.
- Employees of the Company, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers,
affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies,
media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each
are not eligible to participate in the Games.
- Player agrees to hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors,
licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising,
promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless
and shall fully indemnify the same from any and all costs, expenses,
liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of Player's;
(i) entry, use, or reuse of the All Poker Casino website, (ii) use of
any materials at or obtained from the website, (iii) entry, use, or
reuse of the Casino Server, (iv) participation in the Games, (v) the
acceptance of any Prize, or, (vi) use or reuse of the Casino Software,
whether downloaded from the website or obtained by any other means.
- Player further and specifically indemnifies and holds harmless the
Company, its employees, officers, directors and any an all associated
or affiliated persons or organizations against any and all costs, expenses,
liabilities and damages arising from any legal or other action taken
either by or against the Player arising from any and all interaction
with All Poker Casino and/or its employees, officers, directors and
any and all associated or affiliated persons or organizations. Such
action shall include (but not necessarily be limited to) any actions
that might arise as a result of the illegality of online/internet wagering
with the Player's jurisdiction.
- Player confirms that: (i) the terms and conditions applicable to
Player's participation in the gaming activities will be agreed to in
Antigua by reason of Player visiting the Casino, and (ii) any wager
made by Player will be accepted by the Casino in Antigua concurrent
with Player's communication of the wager to the Casino, without any
other act or formality whatever.
- These Terms and Conditions represent the complete, final and exclusive
agreement between the Player and the Company and supersedes and merges
all prior agreements, representations and understandings between the
Player and the Company.
Casino(s) Blue Blanc Rouge
Caribbean Gold Casino(s)
English Harbor Casino(s)
Super Slots Casino(s)
Magic Lamp Casino
All Poker Casino
Silver Dollar Casino(s)
Acknowledgment and Agreement
In consideration for being permitted to participate in gaming activities provided
by the Casino, Player represents and warrants to the Company that he/she fully
understands, agrees to, becomes a party to and shall abide by the Terms and
Conditions as such Terms and Conditions may change from time-to-time. The Player
agrees to review the Terms and Conditions periodically to ensure that he or
she is aware of any changes and additions. The terms and conditions contained
herein may be modified and/or amended only by the Company posting such modification
and/or amendment in the "Terms and Conditions" section of the Web
site. It is the Player's responsibility to ensure that it is aware of any such
Player agrees not to open, use or reuse an account at the Casino, nor participate
at the Casino, nor accept any prize from the Casino if the Player does not fully
understand, agree to become part to and agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions please email us at:
All Poker Casino
© 2005 All Poker Casino. All rights reserved.
Information in this document is subject to change without notice.